- Yvanez E., Wozniak M.M., « Cotton in ancient Sudan and Nubia », Revue d’ethnoécologie [En ligne], 15 | 2019, mis en ligne le 30 juin 2019 DOI : https://doi.org/10.4000/ethnoecologie.4429
- Wozniak M.M., Czaja B., “Contribution to the study of the textiles from Meinarti (Medieval Nubia)”, Archaeological Textile Review 62 (2020), 45-55.
- Wozniak M.M., Witkowski B., Ganeczko M., Gierczak T., Biesaga M.; " Textile dyeing in medieval Sudan evidenced by HPLC-MS analyses: material traces of a disappeared activity", Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, Volume 38, 2021, 103098, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jasrep.2021.103098.
Submitted (peer-review process):
Wozniak M.M., Yvanez E., “Changing textiles, shifting identities? Costume and political allegiance in Late Antic Nubia” (submitted to Hallman A. (ed.), Outward Appearance vs. Inward Significance: Addressing Identities through Attire in the Ancient World, Oriental Institute Series 15. Chicago, Oriental Institute).
- Wozniak M.M., Belka Z., "The provenance of ancient wool and cotton textiles from Nubia: insights from Sr isotope data and textile analysis" (working title, to be submitted to Journal of African Archaeology).
- Wozniak M.M., Seignobos R., "Textiles in the economy and social practices of medieval Sudan" (working title)
- Wozniak M.M., Stanaszek M., "Textiles from the 4th Cataract area: contribution to the study of textile production and funerary practices in Late Antique and Medieval Sudan" (working title, to be submitted to Journal of African Archaeology).
- van Gerven V. W.J., Łajtar A. and Woźniak M., "An Inscribed Burial Shroud from Gebel Adda (Lower Nubia) in the Royal Ontario Museum" (working title, to be submitted to Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt)
- Wozniak M.M. (ed), Yvanez E., Czaja B., Decker A.-M., Hidden Textile Treasures in the collections of the Sudan National Museum, exhibition catalogue.
- Decker A.M., Wozniak M.M., "A pair of socks from Semna South (Lower Nubia)" (working title).
- Wozniak M.M., Czaja B., Innemée K., "A priest's stole from Gebel Adda (Lower Nubia)?" (working title).
A short note about "Dammur cloth from Sudan" (2018) on-line on the Textile Research Centre's page.